A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PATAGONIA ADVENTURE
In June, 2017, Don Quixote will be leading a unique workshop throughout Patagonia. In one of the most amazing locations in the world, Don will be leading a lucky group of explorers through some of the most rugged and beautiful terrain in Argentina and Chile, to learn more about photography, social media, and the beautiful South America.
This workshop includes daily instruction - group session and one-on-one reviews and lessons. Students will be given mock assignments and critiques will be done by Don in person.
- Shooting for a magazine, brand, or client
- Social media tips and best practices
- Photographic techniques and best practices
- Working with light / photo theory
- Editing in Lightroom
- Editing process best practices to save time
- Building your digital library
- Working with editors
- Building your personal brand
- How to optimize your camera
Including but not limited to:
- Wildlife Observations: Seals, Sea Lions, Fox, Deer, Guanaco, and the potential for Patagonian Puma
- Alpine swims in some of the bluest of blue waters you'll ever see
- Stellar Home-Cooked Patagonian meals
FULL ITINERARY IS TO BE DETERMINED - Tell us if you're interested!
The detailed itinerary is in the process of being built. But, we are partnering with some of the best photographers and mountaineers in the world to provide a truly remarkable experience. If you are interested in partaking in this once in a life time adventure please sign up below.